Ryder Cup – Le Golf National – France
This is a wonderful opportunity for a greenkeeper to be part of golf’s most prominent golfing event, and also the third largest sporting event in the World. FEGGA, and its supporting Partners, Jacobsen and Le Golf National are able to offer this wonderful opportunity for a greenkeeper to work as part of the greenkeeping team during part or the whole of September in the lead up and during the 2018 Ryder Cup.
You’ll be able to increase your greenkeeping skills, increase your motivation and engagement within the industry, and gain from considerably from this unique Greenkeeper experience.
You can look forward to the following:
* It will provide unique hands on experience at preparing and
maintaining the Albatross Course at Le Golf National, both before and during the Ryder Cup Matches.
* Will combined with educational sessions, and career development
clinics led by leading teachers in our industry.
* To develop new skills & experience
* The opportunity to experience new challenges and problem-solving
* Reflection and re-evaluation of the challenges of the job position
* To become a more influential person
This opportunity also builds on one of the strong missions of FEGGA of
“Bringing people and Organisations together”
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AND SHARE WITH YOUR MEMBERS
The Greenkeeper /Superintendent being selected will have:
* All accommodation and food provided during your stay
* Will be supplied with a Ryder Cup uniform
* Travel from home to Le Golf National will be covered
All applicants are required to:
* The applicant must have at least two years of experience at their
present golf club and be a member of their National Greenkeeper Association for a minimum of two years.
* They should be capable of keeping records and writing reports.
* Confirm they will conduct themselves to the highest possible
standard while on site adhering to The Le Golf National rules and regulations and codes of work practices during their stay
The funding of this Greenkeeper Experience Programme has been made available by our partner Jacobsen, who have recognised this as an outstanding opportunity for Assistant Greenkeepers looking to further develop their careers.
All applications to be submitted through an official application form by using the link below and sent directly to Dean Cleaver (Executive Officer) at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
Deadline for the application is 11th May 2018
Tel: +44 (0)1789 762912
Web: <http://www.fegga.org/> www.fegga.org